3rd Trimester

OMG. Pelvic pressure.

I cannot stand the way this feels! 15 seconds or so of tightening, then it goes away... and BAM, it comes back within a minute or two. Ugh! So over pregnancy. LOL.

Re: OMG. Pelvic pressure.

• You are not alone!! I have been feeling this all week long! I don't have any advise, but I just wanted to tell you you're so not alone...ugh! We're in the home stretch..lol. :)
    Matthew & Lillian 1/23/2012 It's TWINS!!!!! 1rst IVF May 2011 ER 5/30/11 ET 6/2/11 2 transfered #1 6/10/11 211 #2 6/13/11 880!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Yep... me too. I am on bed rest now which is hard since I have 3 children to take care of. Had an emotional breakdown tonight. I still have a ways to go! I just want to be done being pregnant!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejfreeman2003:
    Yep... me too. I am on bed rest now which is hard since I have 3 children to take care of. Had an emotional breakdown tonight. I still have a ways to go! I just want to be done being pregnant!

Totally THIS. I cried for like an hour, simply because I'm so sick of being pregnant! I'm ready to meet DD and not knowing when to expect her makes me a nervous wreck. I've never been a patient person anyway... Haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"