Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

I hate bath squirt toys. Help with cleaning?

We threw out ALL her cute squirt animals eons ago when i cut one open and almost threw up. Well she received this doll size Ariel bath baby for xmas which she of course loves and this thing is a science experiement waiting to happen. I would need to sit there for half an hour shaking and squeezing to get the water out and even then I think there'd still be some left. Tips? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I hate bath squirt toys. Help with cleaning?

• Options
    Has it been in the water yet?  If not, can you use clear silicone caulk to seal the holes?  That's what we did for DD1's bath squirters and it worked just fine.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

If you have put it in the water already I would just clean it out with a bleach or vinegar solution then make sure to leave out to dry.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagellc730:

If you have put it in the water already I would just clean it out with a bleach or vinegar solution then make sure to leave out to dry.

This is what we do, but I really like the silicone idea! :)

I fill the bath up 1/3 of the way with water and add bleach once a month & clean all of his bath toys. We've not had any issues with the toys.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We haven't bought a bath toy yet, we got a bunch at my shower and we've been rotating them by putting two in, throwing out after a little while, putting two more in etc.  I like the idea of blocking the holes though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"