Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Cheaper Convertible Seat?

we have the britax marathon for our cars. we need to get a seat for my mom's car bc she watches LO a few days a week. I'd like to get one that isn't as expensive as the Britax if there are any others that are also thought highly of. . .just wondering if anyone has any suggestions! Thanks. 

Re: Cheaper Convertible Seat?

• I got the Evenflo Triumph Advance from albeebaby for $99. I have one for each kid, love them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have a Graco Myride 65 we got from Target on sale for $100. Check the reviews and scour the stores/websites. There are a bunch out there for less than the Britax, you just need to decide which one to get.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageOctGirl80:
    We have a Graco Myride 65 we got from Target on sale for $100. Check the reviews and scour the stores/websites. There are a bunch out there for less than the Britax, you just need to decide which one to get.

This is what we have, too. We love it! I paid a little more than OctGirl, but it's worth it.

• thanks everyone. i went back and looked in my baby bargains book (which i forgot i even had--seems like forever ago that i scoured it every day!) i think we are leaning toward the evenflo titan elite--anyone have that one?
  • Cosco scenera. $39 at walmart and has great safety ratings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKC_13:
    Cosco scenera. $39 at walmart and has great safety ratings.

This. We have this one for H's car. We have the my ride for my car.  

• imageKC_13:
    Cosco scenera. $39 at walmart and has great safety ratings.

We have these in our Scion (Sunshine Radians XTSLs in our van). Cheap and safe, but a PITA to install. And definitely not super cushy. The boys definitely like the Radians a lot more. But they do the job and we only use the Scion with them in an emergency, so they see very little use.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"