Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Can concentrate formula be mixed and refridgerated for future use?

We have been using powder since starting formula and are thinking of using concentrate (1/2 formula. 1/2 water) while travelling over the next couple of days.  Can concentrate be mixed and refridgerated for future use?

TIA

Re: Can concentrate formula be mixed and refridgerated for future use?

• imageindy_chic:

We have been using powder since starting formula and are thinking of using concentrate (1/2 formula. 1/2 water) while travelling over the next couple of days.  Can concentrate be mixed and refridgerated for future use?

TIA

I have no idea, but I sure you can find that information on the can/bottle. 

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It must be refrigerated and used within 48 hrs after opening. If it's not refrigerated it must be used within 2 hrs after opening.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • It doesn't specify on the can about premaking bottles..  I know that once opened it has ot be refridgerated, but can you prepare multiple bottles at a time and refridgerate those?

• imageindy_chic:
    It doesn't specify on the can about premaking bottles..  I know that once opened it has ot be refridgerated, but can you prepare multiple bottles at a time and refridgerate those?

Of course it can! :) I make a jug and leave it in the fridge.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    No one else will ever know the strength of my LOVE for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside <3 <br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married to the Milk Man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"