September 2011 Moms

I took a pregnancy test!

It's negative ( thank God)!!! In all of my paranoid glory; despite having an IUD I gave in and took one after waking up feeling nauseous for the past week! Let me tell you all! That was the longest 3 minutes of my life! Bowen isn't ready for a little brother or sister just yet!!! 
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I took a pregnancy test!

• Wow... you have more guts than I do.  I've been on and off nauseous for a week and refuse to take one. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know how you feel, I took one a month ago and misread the test (who does that?) I seriously thought i was pregnant for a solid 30 seconds until I realized I had read it incorrectly - talk about nauseous!
  • Loading the player...
  • I took one last week and was actually kind of sad when "Not Pregnant" popped up, even though I was almost certain it would end up that way.  But I've been crampy on and off for several weeks so needed some peace of mind. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • So, what gives? Why are we all nauseous? I've taken about 3 tests since November. I've been nauseous and I've been unable to sleep.. I feel like I'm pregnant all over again. My 3 month old sleeps 11.5 hours every single night.. why can't I sleep!? lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was crapping my pants after some middle of the night booty and a slipped condom. I hadn't gotten my period yet at the time so I was just biding my time until i could take a test, then i got AF last week.

Unfortunately it would be pretty awful if i did get ku right now because my meds can cause defects, but if i wasn't on them... i might be okay with getting pregnant sooner rather than later.

• Lol, i still havent gotten the courage to have some "adult time" with DH because getting KU again is scaring the crap out of me! Maybe after he gets snipped...
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekelyr1:
    I took one last week and was actually kind of sad when "Not Pregnant" popped up, even though I was almost certain it would end up that way.  But I've been crampy on and off for several weeks so needed some peace of mind. 

ME too! I am not ready for #2 but still I was sad that I wasn't. I have some serious belly envy with several friends IRL getting KU.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"