3rd Trimester
Options

s/o best baby products..

How about those Vulli Sophie giraffes?  Are they that good?
m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: s/o best baby products..

• Options
    My son had one and I just found it annoying more than anything.  The constant squeaking drove me crazy.  He never really got into chewing on it either.  Others swear by them.  
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I absolutely loved it as much as DD loved hers, and plan to have one for DS as well! They are still manufactured with all natural products and in the same fashion they were when they were first made.
    They are great to grasp, squeeze, chew on or even cuddle with for our Wee ones

:-)

Did you know that it's actually a French tradition for one set of grandparents to give out Sophie as a "happy arrival day" gift to the newborn? :-)
    When my nephew was born (in France, to a very French family lol), both sides of the family didn't talk about it or decided anything and my mother just assumed she'd get it since the baby was the first grandchild on our side... she was PISSED to know that G'ma on the other side had already bought one! LOL I personally find it silly, but that shows you how important  the tradition of Sophie is in her Homeland :-) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have one for DD,  DS  didn't have one, but I really hope that DD will like hers. I personally think that it's pretty cute.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'll never know because we'll never have one, unless someone buys it for us. No way am I spending $20 on a baby chew toy.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"