Georgia Babies

Big Brother Gift ideas

I keep trying to think of things to get DS as a big brother gift when the baby arrives.  The ideas I have had so far are a personalized big brother book and small toys that he can sit quietly and use (3 year old stamp set from Melissa and Doug, tag junior set, movies.)  Other than that I am lost. 

Any suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Big Brother Gift ideas

• I am all for the quiet toys.  How about a cute little backpack/tote bag with sticker books, paint with water books, crayons, coloring books, matchbox cars, etc?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have an un-opened brand new pillow case kit set for a new big brother to decorate.

We were given this when my youngest was born but never got around to doing it.

It's yours if you like--I think you live in town.  We are in Oakhurst and I can meet to give it to you.

• Loading the player...
  • imagesusangilchrist:
    I am all for the quiet toys.  How about a cute little backpack/tote bag with sticker books, paint with water books, crayons, coloring books, matchbox cars, etc?

Ditto this. Whatever you give, you can put it all in a back pack if he does not already have one. We did this for DD and she uses her "pack pack" from her baby brother all the time. In mine I put stickers, a coloring book, a thermos water bottle, a and a tee-shirt.

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• We got the Leapster Explorer for Gavin.  It was right around Christmas time so I had purchased it for that and decided to give it early as his big brother gift.  It did keep him occupied when I was nursing.

• imagemaykat:

I have an un-opened brand new pillow case kit set for a new big brother to decorate.

It's yours if you like--I think you live in town.  We are in Oakhurst and I can meet to give it to you.

Thanks for the suggestions ladies :) 

He has a backpack that he loves but maybe I can put a little kit of things in another container or something.

Maykat - That would be really fun! We do live in town I would love to meet up with you to get it. Thanks.

• imagealmostanO:
    imagemaykat:

I have an un-opened brand new pillow case kit set for a new big brother to decorate.

He has a backpack that he loves but maybe I can put a little kit of things in another container or something.

Maykat - That would be really fun! We do live in town I would love to meet up with you to get it. Thanks.

here is my email:  kathleenvajda@hotmail.com let's set up a time and I can give to you:)  Glad it's finally going to be used.
  • imagemaykat:
    imagealmostanO:
    imagemaykat:

here is my email:  kathleenvajda@hotmail.com let's set up a time and I can give to you:)  Glad it's finally going to be used.

I just emailed you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"