Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Today is my wedding anniversary

Two years ago today I married the love of my life. I am so grateful for him, I don't know how I would have survived this without him.

Today I was listening to "Long December" by Counting Crows and thinking of all that has happened this month: shower invites made, cribs put together, new car bought, DH feeling babies kick for the first time, then babies coming too soon, Christmas, Anniversary, and now New Years. I do hope "this year can be better than the last" as the song says.

On a more positive note, we are going out to dinner tonight and I am very much looking forward to having a chocolate martini for the first time in a while.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Today is my wedding anniversary

• Options
    Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a good time tonight- enjoy that martini Big Smile
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy anniversary to you and your DH!  I hope you have a wonderful dinner, and enjoy that chocolate martini!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy anniversary to you!  Our 1 year wedding anniversary was yesterday.  It was bittersweet to celebrate after all we've gone through this year.  I hope you have a nice dinner with your hubby!
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    Happy anniversary, enjoy that martini!

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Happy Anniversary! Enjoy that martini, girl! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Happy anniversary! Sunday is our first anniversary. I hope you enjoy that chocolate martini.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm a little late. But Happy Anniversary!. I hope you enjoyed your martini!
    Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"