Georgia Babies

Atlantic station hotels

Any suggestions? I am taking Kate on a girls night out and shopping spree for her 10th bday. TIA

Re: Atlantic station hotels

• I know there is a lowes at Atlantic station, but I have not ever stayed there. The 4'seasons is close and sometimes has good weekend deals. I think they do afternoon tea which could be fun. There is also a marriot suites next door to the 4 seasons if you need more room.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had a work conference at Twelve Atlantic Station a few years ago. It was brand new at the time and super nice with a nod towards the modern/sleek side.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • We have stayed at Twelve and loved it. You can walk out and be right there to shop and then come back to the hotel. Once you check in you never really have to get back in your car until you leave!
  • I would go the four seasons before going to Twelve. We had a horrible experience there a few years back with people party until 4am and the front desk wouldn't do anything about it. Since, I've had several other people tell me similar stories about that hotel. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The only hotel actually in Atlantic Station is the Twelve hotel.  The rest of the hotels people have mentioned ( Lowes, 4 seasons) are close to the 14th and Peachtree intersection so you would either have to drive to atlantic station or take the bus from art center.  I would also add the W Hotel at colony square to this list.

For what it is worth, I have had a good experience staying at 12 and I have also been to an after party in a hotel room there after my work holiday party.  We were told to be quite by the hotel.  Not fun when you are a party goer but good when you are the other guests. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sorry I meant twelve not lowes.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"