3rd Trimester
Options

Drop please!

Sorry in advance this is just me venting!

I am 36w2d and have a huge pain in my upper right abdominal. It's nothing serious (had to go to l&d at 32w for it) but oh my does it hurt!! At this point it hurts to even touch my stomach! I am so ready for this baby to descend down so he will stop stretching my muscles!! Has anyone else had this pain? 

Re: Drop please!

• Options
    I've had it with both pregnancies :( first kid never dropped until labor and this one dropped last week... I'm still not sure which is better, the pain in my upper side or the bowling ball that is currently in my vagina!  Hope it gets better for you soon!
  • Options
    maybe it's your gall bladder acting up?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTexas77again:
    maybe it's your gall bladder acting up?

They considered that but I have no other symptoms. They said my muscles are just stretching. Doesn't make it hurt less though!! Oh well only 3 more weeks or so! 

• Options

imageNewport617:
    I've had it with both pregnancies :( first kid never dropped until labor and this one dropped last week...[bold] I'm still not sure which is better, the pain in my upper side or the bowling ball that is currently in my vagina![/bold]  Hope it gets better for you soon!

That! And even though my little girl has dropped she still manages to make my stomache sore, she seems to think she's a kick boxer 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"