September 2012 Moms

Intro.

Hi there!  I thought I would introduce myself in hopes that this is a sticky baby and I get to stay here.

My name is Lindsay and I am 27 and live in upstate NY.  I got my bfp on the 27th after a mc of our perfectly timed baby in Sept.  I already have two daughters (5 and 3) and am looking forward to having a baby in the house again.  I have had two sets of betas done so far and all looks good.  I will go for an early ultrasound in two weeks and hopefully we will see a little gummy bear.

Re: Intro.

• Congrats and welcome! Lots of sticky baby dust to us both!
  • Congrats!! Sending lots of sticky dust your way!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!

No. No.

I really mean it.

I always wondered what I would say to a pregnant woman who would walk into a pregnancy loss/grief support group and shout, "Hey ladies, I'm KTFU!!!" 

I always hoped that I'd be the bigger person and say Congratulations!

So...

Congratulations! You are THAT person!!!

Niiiice.

And yes, I do wish you and all the lovely ladies here a very happy and very healthy 9 months, and that you all have healthy take-home babies in September. But, in addition, just for you Gorillakisses...

I wish you a painful dose of hemorrhoids. 

Fvcktard. 

ETA: Oh, and before you nice ladies get all up in arms, she just did a drive-by BFP to a loss support board. Not cool.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"