Infertility

Just a little positivity vibe for everyone :)

I get very sad & depressed when I think about all that I have to now go through to have a baby. I have all these crazy thoughts & I wish it didn't have to be like this. 

I only recently found out that it took my mom 4 years to get pregnant with me. I started thinking about that today...if she had done anything differently or if nature had taken her on a different course, I wouldn't be here today. That gave me hope that my hubby & I will have a baby, and he/she will be the one meant for us at the right time. 

I believe that is true for all of you out there, too. God has a plan.

PS...I may be feeling ultra positive today, but this journey sure is tough! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just a little positivity vibe for everyone :)

• Thanks..I needed a little positive vibe today :-)

Me: 27, DH 30. TTC since June'10. Lap. in Aug'11 to open right tube, and remove very mild endo. DH just fine. IUI #1 Oct.2011, BFN, cyst forced to wait, IUI#2 BFN. Taking a break before deciding what to do next. No family history of infertility, no known health issues. IF Blog: http://ifdiaries.blogspot.com/
  • My MIL told me a few months ago it took her 5 years to get pregnant with MH.  He was her 3 child.  Her older two were born 18 months apart.  Then 10 years later along came MH (she waited 5 years to TTC then TTC for 5 years)...and 16 months after MH came my last SIL. 

It does make you think...

• Loading the player...
  • My MIL waited 10 years for DH! She expected to be childless until she found out at a routine Dr. visit that she was pregnant.  She signed me up for a children's clothing email list and I was upset because it was a constant reminder that I don't have anyone to buy stuff for (except for our niece). When I questioned her about it she replied by saying "I know the feeling to see all your friends with babies and your arms are empty. "  I guess I never really saw it that way. Nice jolt to reality.  

We expected it would take us a while to get pregnant but I don't think I could do this for 10 years.  

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 
  • Thank you so much for sharing! That is a wonderful way to look at it. Happy New Year!
  • Thanks for posting this.  I know this is true, but it's good to be reminded when I'm getting frustrated at the "unfairness" of the situation. 

TTC since September 2009.

IVF #2: +HPT 2/6/12! ~ Boy/Girl Twins!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It is so hard. Not for a million years did I think I would be faced with this. Don't give up, ladies. *Believe*
  • My mom got pregnant with me without ever actually having intercourse (a true to life bedsheet baby right here in your midst!)... my sisters have so much trouble NOT getting pregnant that one even got pregnant while taking and using bc correctly (there are four sisters btw- all with a freaking TON of kids), I have two brothers- one is still a virgin and the other has already knocked up a girl (or two)- though those pregnancies did not produce a live birth... I struggle often with the idea of why they (none of whom have any college education/cars of their own/ or jobs for that matter) can have children so easily and I have been worried my entire life that I would "accidently" end up pregnant only to find myself in this position...

This post reminded me that my baby will be here when it is supposed to be, and be just the little bundle of joy that I imagine it will be... I just have to keep moving forward and find out when that time will come. I have been on this board long enough to say with definity that miracles do happen and I pray every night that they happen for us. No babies could ever be more loved than the ones we are waiting for... Happy new year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"