September 2012 Moms

What's awesome about Sept Mommies?!

We get to be pregnant over the summer MEANING cute sun dresses with baby bumps! I have already started online "window shopping"
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's awesome about Sept Mommies?!

• Hahaha!! You must not live in the south...    Stick out tongue
  • LOL....but along w/ that comes everyone and their mother saying "oh it SUCKS that you're pregnant in the summer.  Aren't you hot?  You must be hot" 
    I never minded the summer heat. 

The awesome thing are September babies!!  I'm a September baby and so is my daughter!  I love September!

BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't wait to sit by the lake with my big ol preg belly. But I am sure going to miss having beer all summer long!!!
  • My DS was a preemie and ended up being a Sept. baby too. So, I second pp - the awesome thing about Sept. babies is Sept. babies!

Personally, I did hate being pregnant over the summer last time, but at least my maternity clothes will fit! I will certainly miss, however, the beer!!!!! 

IMG_5411 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The blue angels are coming in sept, so i can sit on my back porch and watch the blue angels fly by while ideally a napping child is inside :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker savgardiner.blogspot.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yeah....change "beer" in the previous posts to "margaritas".  Our neighbors even bought us a margarita kit for Christmas.  Guess H will be enjoying them himself.  It's all good though! 
    BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • imageMrsAB1316:
    Hahaha!! You must not live in the south...    Stick out tongue

Exactly!  I plan on spending most of the summer floating in my pool looking like a whale.  I'm just praying we have more rain and lower temps this year.  Last summer was brutal in Texas.  I think we had about 50 days with 100+ temps.

TTC started Oct '10
    Me: AMA w/RSD, atypical PCOS w/IR, LPD and High Prolactin. Controlled HP post-loss.
    DH: Low-T and borderline morph
    18 cycles, 3 medicated w/RE to get to a BFP!
    EDD 9/7/12, Saw HB @7w3d,missed m/c 1/30 @8w3d, d&c 2/8
    11 AL cycles, 9 medicated/IUI cycles. All BFFN!
    Moving forward with IVF
    BFP#2 our little cycle break surprise on AL cycle 12! EDD 10/27/13
    Beta #1: 41 Beta #2: 398; perfect u/s 3/11 hb @133bpm
    u/s 3/25 one perfect hb @183 bpm, adjusted EDD 10/23/13
    MaterniT21 and carrier screens normal. It's a girl!!!
    Severe Pre-E, HFpEF, PE, AMA & IF= OAD

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    All IF/AL Welcome!
  • imagetwotexans:

imageMrsAB1316:

Exactly!  I plan on spending most of the summer floating in my pool looking like a whale.  I'm just praying we have more rain and lower temps this year.  Last summer was brutal in Texas.  I think we had about 50 days with 100+ temps.

Ditto in Arkansas...we beat our all time record at 114 degress...actual temp.  bleh.    I plan on staying in dark rooms blasting the AC.    I really hope it's a mild summer this year.  I hate the heat anyway...

• I hate the sun and heat, I live in a very old house with no a/c or insulation which will suck. 

But, I'm excited because if all goes well, I will have a baby for all the fun holidays! Newborn Halloween costume, first Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas! So much fun!

TTC #1 Since December 2009
    BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
    BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
    !
    BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
    BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • I'm looking forward to that AND that there are no September birthdays in our family. LoveBug will be the first!
  • imagemonica92603:
    Yeah....change "beer" in the previous posts to "margaritas".  Our neighbors even bought us a margarita kit for Christmas.  Guess H will be enjoying them himself.  It's all good though! 

I was thinking the same thing.  Summer #2 in a row, no margaritas for me!

Thankfully, since I am in high desert, it will be dry heat.  Even more thankfully, yay for central air conditioning and remote start on the car!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagewillamina28:

I hate the sun and heat, I live in a very old house with no a/c or insulation which will suck. 

But, I'm excited because if all goes well, I will have a baby for all the fun holidays! Newborn Halloween costume, first Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas! So much fun!

OMG, I didn't even THINK about that!!!   Okay, I'm even more excited than ever...if that's even possible!

• imagemonica92603:
    Yeah....change "beer" in the previous posts to "margaritas".  Our neighbors even bought us a margarita kit for Christmas.  Guess H will be enjoying them himself.  It's all good though! 

Drool. I could go for a margarita right now. I'm not a huge drinker but it seems to be the one thing I'm missing right now!!!! 

• I just hate cold weather. I am in NC and grew up in AZ so I looooooove warm weather.

One of my first thoughts when I found out was that I got to finally buy one of those "peas in a pod" costumes for Halloween. Oh the simple pleasures in life.

• Yes

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagechizekgeena:
    We get to be pregnant over the summer MEANING cute sun dresses with baby bumps! I have already started online "window shopping"

I'm guessing you haven't been really pregnant in the Summer before! My DD was born Aug. 24th. There is nothing cute about being 8-9 months pregnant is 90-110 degree weather.

• I'm a September baby, so I'm looking forward to sharing my birth month.  I'm just so glad for central A/C.
    Holy cow, we're going to have a little sister!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagechizekgeena:

is this your first?? this is nothing fun about being pregnant in the summer with the heat and you are like a furnace ;) but you get through it .. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We live in Arizona, sooo.... I guess the best thing is that I can use our pool for exercise.  Apparently swimming is great during pregnancy and this way I can maximize my pool time during the hot months!  Not looking forward to the miserable heat, but at least we have a/c.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not so sure that I am looking forward to it...but there will be lots of awesome sundresses to come!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • imageMrsAB1316:

My thoughts exactly on that one! Pregnant + Summer + Florida = one hot momma in more ways than one!!!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"