Infertility
Options

Beta #2

Well I got my second Beta in today, I really am not sure what to think about it. The nurse didn't sound too pleased, but from what I was reading it doesn't sound THAT bad. She want's me to go back Tuesday and wants to see it above 200. I'm not sure ladies, give me your input.

12/28 (12dpo) - 23
12/30 (14dpo) - 70
PCOS, Severe Hypertension, Diabetic. Started TTC in 2007.
(12-2011) 5MG Femara (CD 3-7) w/ Repronex (CD 8-16) HCG trigger (CD 17) = BFP!!
Due Sept 7th 2012
Photobucket
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Beta #2

• Options

It's still within normal levels. 

• Options
    looks good to me considering how many dpo you are
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That looks wonderful! You can see my betas in my siggie. You did a MORE than double in 48 hours. Thats a double in 29 hours, and it should double every 48-72 hours. I think it looks great, and its not about the number its about the double. Believe me, this could beyour sticky baby... :o)

Good Luck, I hope it all goes well for you....

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    Ditto PP, the numbers themselves don't matter as much as that its doubling in the appropriate time frame.  Looks good!!!

TTC since September 2009.

IVF #2: +HPT 2/6/12! ~ Boy/Girl Twins!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have always thought that as long as it doubles every 48 hours things are progressing. FX for over 200 on Tuesday!
    Me: 33, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, DOR (AMH .35), DH: 38, Borderline low morph
    5/09- Off BCP, 5/09-9/09- No period, 9/09-9/10- Lots of Tests & accupuncture
    10/10 and 11/10- 2 rounds of Menopur + TI= BFNS
    12/10-IUI #1 Menopur = BFN
    1/11- IUI #2 Menopur = BFP, 2/11 missed mc at 9 weeks, D&C
    5/11- Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum
    6/11- IUI #3 Menopur = BFP, 8/11 missed mc at 11 weeks, D&C
    1/12- Lap and Operative Hysteroscopy to remove uterine septum (again) & scar tissue
    2/12- Stint Removal, 3/12 repeat SHG and HSG- showed scar tissue blocking right tube
    4/12- Operative hysteroscopy (again), RE said he can now see right tube (yay!)
    5/12- Stint removal, 6/12 repeat SHG and HSG-both tubes are open!
    8/12- IUI #4 Bravelle = BFN
    9/12-IUI #5 Bravelle = BFN
    1/13- IVF #1, micro-flare protocol, 7R, 6F, 5dt of 2 AA embryos, 1 to freeze = BFP
    Beta #1: 176, Beta #2: 422, EDD 10/8/13- it's TWINS!
    *PAIF/SAIF always welcome*
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    At least they doubled (more than).  Hope they continue to go up!
  • Options
    Based on your info, those look great! Congrats!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options
    sending tons of doubling vibes your way!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"