Success after IF

I started the weight loss blog! Eeek!

I don't know why but I'm nervous about it. I'm not exactly into sharing something so personal to the world but at the same time, I feel like it will help me tremendously.

Anyway, link is down below. Also, please feel free to share YOUR blog with me, I'd love to add it to my reader.

Linky

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy

Re: I started the weight loss blog! Eeek!

• Good for you!  I had a weight loss ticker on my siggy when I was losing weight while TTC and honestly I think it helped a lot, I really liked being able to update with weight loss and it was a great motivation!  Can't wait to follow along.

I am starting back on the low carb diet again tomorrow (lost 50 lbs on it before bfp).  I still have 20 or so lbs from pg that I can't drop and I NEED to get rid of them asap!  

Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Wishing you the best of luck! My plan is to go back on WW, too.  I lost 42 lbs. the last time I was on it and hope I can do the same, or better, this time around.  I hope to check back on your blog frequently for your updates and inspiration.

Have a happy and HEALTHY 2012!

TTC since 05 :( Dh diagnosed with azoospermia. Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery in 07-08. IVF w/ ICSI #1: BFP! 1 strong heartbeat and 1 lost twin @ 2nd U/S...bittersweet Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • way to go!!  i'm back on the weight loss wagon so I'm definitely going to follow!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• That's great! I'm a very private person as well so I can relate to your nervousness.

I've tried WW before and lost about 40lbs (before IF) but now something just doesn't seem to click. I seem to do better if I can see what I'm eating. It looks like we have about the same amount of weight to lose so I'll be following along. Good luck! :)

*Excessive scar tissue, blocked tubes*hypothyroidism*
    IVF #1 BFN 10/07
    IVF #2 w/ICSI & AH*C/P 5/09
    Beta #1-33 Beta #2-50 Beta #3-10
    FET 9/9/09*Transferred 2 Blasts*BFP!
    Beta #1- 2991, Beta #2 - 6757 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can't wait to read along. Trying to gear up & get myself in the right mindset. Good luck! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good for you! I'm excited to follow along. I love fitness and nutrition. If you ever have any questions (I'm obvs not a professional...) feel free to ask me : ) Best of luck!!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you all so much for your support! You girls rock.Yes
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • Added you to my google reader! Cant wait to follow your journey!!! 

Way to go! :)  

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • good luck with your weight loss! i am working on it too, will try to use your blog as inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"