Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

toddler seats

I have an old edition of babybargains and I was wondering if any of you could tell me what they currently recommend for toddler seats. I have a britax marathon for DD, but need a second seat for the nanny's car. I was hoping to get a less expensive seat and recall that they do an inexpensive option for most big/common items. TIA for your help!! Happy New Year!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: toddler seats

• Options
    Is she RF or FF?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Good point! We just switched to FF! thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Height and weight? Do you know her torso height or what %ile she's in? And do you plan on extended harnessing?

ETA: If you like the Britax, the Roundabout is on sale for $159 at BRU, otherwise check out the Evenflo Maestro, it can be used from 20lbs up, and it's on for $79 on BRU. The techs recommend it a lot on car-seat.org as a good inexpensive seat. I'd find a thread for you, but the site is down for maintenance until tomorrow.

• Options
    Roundabout Kathryn is about $124 at Target if I recall correctly from passing it in stores.
  • Options

thanks for the recs! She's a big girl, 26#, 75-90%tile for both weight and height. Want something that will last as long as possible!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"