Austin Babies
Options

NBR - rec your crockpot recipe sites/blogs

I'm trying out all kinds of new recipes that I hope will be easy once #2 is here - and I think I've just about seen everything on P i n t e r e s t.

TIA!

Re: NBR - rec your crockpot recipe sites/blogs

• Options

It's not a blog/website, but I splurged 13 bucks on Slow Cooker Revolution at the supermarket and it has 60 recipes in it and lots of tips and tricks.

I think there is a book version with a ton of recipes I might go for later, but this magazine has a ton of yummy stuff including the recipe I posted below.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Bobcatsteph recommended the skinny crock pot facebook page (now known as the "Skinny Ms Slow cooker" facebook page).  I haven't had time to look through it, but bobcat said it was pretty good. 

I recently made a crockpot lasagna that was really good and super easy.  It's a betty crocker recipe.

IMG_1749_2
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cook off of this site pretty regularly - https://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
  • Options

I've made a bunch of crockpot recipes from Skinnytaste, and they've all been delicious.  I also like that there is a category for freezer meals, as I often make a big crockpot and then freeze half of it into individual servings.

Yesterday I made Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili, and it was very tasty (and filling)!  It didn't taste pumpkin-y to me, and I also adjusted the spices a little towards my own preference.  (Less garlic, used ancho chili powder.)

• Options
    thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"