September 2012 Moms

I get my 2nd and 3rd betas in an hour! ETA: got them!

I am so nervous!!!

I had a dream they went from 40 to 29 to 20. :S

Okay, I got them...........

10 dpo = 40 (already had this one)

12 dpo = 153

17 dpo = 1242

These values are still considerably higher than even triplet betas, according to betabase.info

10 dpo:
Singleton = 16
Twins = 26
Triplets = 29
Mine = 40

12 dpo:
Singleton = 37
Twins = 69
Triplets = 78
Mine = 153

17 dpo:
Singleton = 297
Twins = 586
Triplets = 854
Mine = 1242

What do you think?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage

Re: I get my 2nd and 3rd betas in an hour! ETA: got them!

• T & P's!!!! dreams suck sometimes! just ignore them. Good luck and keep us posted!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker savgardiner.blogspot.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Your betas look amazing! Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome!! Congrats!

BabyFruit Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 10/27/2009 missed m/c 12 wks 12/23/2009 no heartbeat. "even if no one remembers, I will..." BFP #2 02/26/2010 DS born 11/15/2010, 8lbs 13 oz. BFP #3 12/27/2011 SURPRISE!! EDD 09/07/2012.
  • the number isn't necessarily important, just that they are doubling on schedule.  Looks good to me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!  Your numbers look great!  When do you have your first ultrasound?  That should give you a better idea of what you're having! :-)

BFP #1: 01/16/11. EDD 09/27/11. Molar pregnancy discovered at 11w2d. D&C on 03/11/11 at 11w3d. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy 03/28/11. GTN diagnosed 04/11. Started Act-D 05/06/11. FINALLY a negative beta 06/01/11!!! Cleared by oncologist to TTC in mid-October.

BFP #2: 12/30/11. EDD 09/11/12. MC 01/04/12. I love you always.

Separated 04/12.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagejessuhmarie:
    Congrats! Maybe you'll be our first Sept momma to find out about twins! I've seen a bunch of high high betas that were singletons though

Yup, I know :) But it's still fun to think about the possibility of multiples :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imagechanteltbarrett:
    Congrats!  Your numbers look great!  When do you have your first ultrasound?  That should give you a better idea of what you're having! :-)

For sure! I can't wait! It's in 2 weeks, Jan 13th. I know it's just a wait-and-see thing until then.

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Yay!  How exciting!  Didn't you say you took Soy Isoflavones?  Maybe those helped you hit the baby jackpot with multiples :)  Can't wait for an update on how many you are brewing!

Employed by the Toddler Tyrant named G!
  • imageJessrof:

Yay!  How exciting!  Didn't you say you took Soy Isoflavones?  Maybe those helped you hit the baby jackpot with multiples :)  Can't wait for an update on how many you are brewing!

I did! That's why I'm even more suspicious of multiples :)

imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"