January 2011 Moms
Options

What did you do Friday night?

Re: What did you do Friday night?

• Options
    I pretty much Bumped by myself :) Until MarSam came along...then it wasn't AS BAD!
  • Options
    zomg...i see your pics now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your cupcake came out AMAZING!!! and those pics are beyond cute!!!! I love them, and am so happy to see them now!!

• Options
    He is so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm totally farking buying that dang cup cake pan now. Son of a b.

• Options
    The pictures look awsome!!! Your lo is so handsome! I love his blonde hair and you cupake turned out great!!!!!!
  • Options

Thanks for the kind words ladies!! The shoot was fun! Now the siggy pics are going to get super obnoxious each time I post!

MarSam - the cake pan is so worth it. However, shop it around. I think the cheapest place I saw it was Bed Bath Beyond with a 20% coupon. Came out a little cheaper than Michael's with a 40% coupon I think. Check Kohls too (with a coupon of course)...don't pay full price whatever you do! 

• Options
    MrsLynnyD - I love the pictures - so adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

Thanks for the kind words ladies!! The shoot was fun! Now the siggy pics are going to get super obnoxious each time I post!

MarSam - the cake pan is so worth it. However, shop it around. I think the cheapest place I saw it was Bed Bath Beyond with a 20% coupon. Came out a little cheaper than Michael's with a 40% coupon I think. Check Kohls too (with a coupon of course)...don't pay full price whatever you do! 

Ive got kohls cash, im gonna look tmrw w/ my coupon too! Thanks for the tip.

Leave the siggy pics up, we like them!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"