Multiples
Options

Share your 5 month schedule, please

Re: Share your 5 month schedule, please

• Options
    I wake the girls to feed them at 5:30am and then they go back down for a nap while I get ready for work.  The nanny feeds them around 9, 12:30, and 4.  I'm not exactly sure what their nap schedules are- I think they take a few cat naps during the day.  When I get home around 6, we play for a bit and I feed them between 6:30 and 7.  They go back to sleep until about 11 when DH wakes them for a bottle.  We pretty much do that last feeding just to make sure they sleep through the night.  They usually take 5 oz. at each feeding except the last one when we give them about 4.  Hope that helps a little.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    They woke up between 7-7:30, had 8-9 oz bottles at 7:30, 11:30/12, 4, and 8. Naps were at 9, 1/1:30, and then a brief catnap around 5:30 and bed at 8:30. (They both started STTN and moved down to 4 bottles/day at 4.5m.)
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our boys get up at 7:30-8amish and get a 9oz bottle then we play for a bit and they head to nap at about 9:30 or 10am and we try to get them to nap as long as possible. Eat again at 11:30 or 12 then repeat the morning...Eat at 4pm, repeat...Bath, bottle bed at 9pm and they tend to sleep through the night...We just started rice cereal today to help them feel full because they are still hungry after 9oz....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"