3rd Trimester
Options

Exchanging diaper sizes

I hate that stores wong take things back without receipts anymore. Anyone have any luck just exchanging sizes anywhere??
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Exchanging diaper sizes

• Options
    I haven't tried just yet, someone told me that BRU will do it but they limit the number of times they do it without a receipt. Have you tried WalMart? I've heard they'll take back almost anything...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Target will take back anything that they carry on their shelves.  Either exchange or for store credit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePhysChic7685:
    Target will take back anything that they carry on their shelves.  Either exchange or for store credit.

Yes, but its a $75 limit per rolling year I believe.

My suggestion would be to put it on your BRU registry, mark it as purchased and then bring back to the store. They usually won't question it.  

I've found that walmart is pretty loose about it too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • Options

imagemartins1:
    I haven't tried just yet, someone told me that BRU will do it but they limit the number of times they do it without a receipt. Have you tried WalMart? I've heard they'll take back almost anything...

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"