Success after IF

So... I think we're going to TTC again in 2012...

I took a break this past fall when I was having severe anxiety - but meds have really helped (Celexa will you marry me?)  So I think we're going to give it a go.  I have a SHG AND an HSG (lucky me!) scheduled for mid-January (same week - I'm just blowing through all those preliminaries and then moving on.)

I think we'll try a few unmedicated IUI's first - because they are cheap and low risk as far as multiples.  And if we have no success - maybe we'll try one injectables cycle (for my 41st birthday next May perhaps - because at that point - no way all those eggies are good!)  And if no success after that - maybe we'll call it a day - we'll see.  I've said that before....  

And now I feel anxious just typing this post.  LOL!  What a nutter.  

So, yeah, we'll see what happens.  I reserve the right to chicken out again.  Wink

Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

Re: So... I think we're going to TTC again in 2012...

• That is exciting! Wishing y'all the best of luck in your efforts!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • woohoo!!  i'm so excited for you.  and, as you can see by my FB photos...some of our old eggs can really rock!  i had 2 lucky ones (cal conceived at age 39 (born at 40), finn conceived at age 42 (born at 43)!   :)
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So exciting!  Good Luck hoping you get a quick BFP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • woo hoo!! good luck!!
  • Good luck!!!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Good luck!!! How exciting! Good luck! I hope you have good luck with an unmedicated!
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Having another baby is a scary prospect!  When I got my BFP with DD, my second thought was "Oh sh*t, what did we just do?"  My first thought was "Wow!  That really happened the first time?" because it was our first month trying.

It's just scary because it is new, uncharted territory though.  Now that she's here I cant imagine it any other way. 

Good luck!

-----Lisa-----
  • How exciting!  Best of luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wishing you a smooth path and everything you're hoping for!
  • I'm excited for you!! Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Exciting news! TONS of good luck heading your way!!
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• That's so exciting!

*Excessive scar tissue, blocked tubes*hypothyroidism*
    IVF #1 BFN 10/07
    IVF #2 w/ICSI & AH*C/P 5/09
    Beta #1-33 Beta #2-50 Beta #3-10
    FET 9/9/09*Transferred 2 Blasts*BFP!
    Beta #1- 2991, Beta #2 - 6757 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck! 
  • good luck!!!
  • Your bit of hesitation makes so much sense, but I'm so excited for you!  Best wishes as you start the process all over again!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • How exciting! I hope you have a much quicker, easier journey this time around!
  • good luck - hope it is easier the 2nd time around.
  • Aww, that is exciting!  Best wishes for a very successful 2012!!!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • That is really exciting!  I hope it works for you!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"