Pregnant after IF

Any Portland, OR residents?

DH and I will be moving to OR in just over a month. We will be looking into finding a new RE.  Any recommendations?  

We are IF Veterans so we don't have to start from scratch however I am nervous about finding the best RE to help us.   

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 

Re: Any Portland, OR residents?

• I am close, in Seattle, but I don't imagine you would want to travel for this sort of thing. I think there are a couple of good places to go down in Portland. Maybe you may have some luck asking on the local Portland board? This comes up occasionally on the Seattle board.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• I went with Oregon Reproductive Medicine in downtown Portland.  They had the best rates for my age group (<35) with the most recent SART data in the country.  And were in the top 10 for other groups (I think #1 for 40+ too).  I thought the doctors did an excellent job and only did tests that were needed.  OHSU also has a great program but I didn't want to work with residents and fellows.  I think OHSU might tackle more difficult cases though.  Portland is a fun city to live in! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This is off topic but I have two words for you: Voodoo Donuts.

I gave you life, then you gave me mine.

TTC February 2008 to October 2008 One year forced break due to OIF deployment #2
    Resumed TTC in October 2009 HSG, Hysteroscopy, S/A all clear
    Five total medicated cycles and IUI #1-3 = BFN and all while we were still "unexplained IF"
    25 August Lap revealed Endo, adhesions and blocked left tube
    September 2011: Femara + IUI #4 (IUI #1 post endo removal) =BFFN
    November: IVF #1: Stims started 11/16 ER 11/25 (7R, 5F) ET 11/30 Transferred 2 beautiful expanding blastocysts +HPT 12/6/11
    Beta #1 at 9dp5dt=153! Beta #2 at 16dp5dt= 4009!

Ultrasound 12/30 showed one beautiful heartbeat! EDD 17 August, 2012

Hazel Evelyn arrived 10 August, 2012!

Surprise natural BFP March 2015. M/C at 5 weeks
    Another surprise natural BFP April 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"