January 2011 Moms

Doodle- Scrubbing the floors

Can you pop over and do mine please?

Who ever lived in our house before us decided that white tile in the kitchen and nook were acceptable. Im sure you feel my pain with dogs. I scrubbed the grout maybe 6 months ago and some how its a mess again.

I need to clean it for the bday party but I am dreading it.

I'll pm you address.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Doodle- Scrubbing the floors

• You are preaching to the chior sister. The @$$holes who lived in our house before us also felt that white tile in the kitchen was appropriate. And in the entry way.
    And hallway coming in from the garage. I sweep those mutha fuuckers every.day. So I really really REALLY feel your pain.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All I have to say is white pebbled linoleum with white cabinets and white counter tops and white appliances.  I didn't understand the appeal of white kitchens before, but now I think whoever came up with it never used a kitchen before.  Never the f*ck again.

• Loading the player...
  • lol, our cabinets are white too.

I have no idea why anyone would do white. I understand that all floors need to be cleaned a lot, but I don't want to see how bad it is day in and day out.

Now that I think about it, there was a white/grey carpeting when we first moved in too. What a mess.

Sometimes I will bend down to get something in the back of the cabinet and see something nasty on the white door and think what the fark is that!!?!?  What a pain.

Doodle- are you at my house yet or what? Also- fold the clothes in the dryer.

• Doodle, what the deuce... where are you!? lol

• I think she's ignoring you :p
  • imageSweetHurricane:
    I think she's ignoring you :p

Well thats just rude of her. Doesnt she know i'm at work till 5?! lol

• Sorry MarSam-

I didn't even do my own floors.  Embarrassed  I did, however, get the stuff into the attic, cleaned the back room, did laundry, dropped stuff at Goodwill and cleaned the kitchen like 4 times (I think gremlins sneak in and mess it up when my back is turned).  I am trying again tomorrow for the floors.  

• S/O floors - I got a steam mop for Christmas and it's still in the box. Any bets on how long before I take it out?? LOL
  • imageDoodle2011:

Sorry MarSam-

I didn't even do my own floors.  Embarrassed  I did, however, get the stuff into the attic, cleaned the back room, did laundry, dropped stuff at Goodwill and cleaned the kitchen like 4 times (I think gremlins sneak in and mess it up when my back is turned).  I am trying again tomorrow for the floors.  

Daaang, no wonder you werent on TB! Good job mama!

• imageMrsLynnyD:
    S/O floors - I got a steam mop for Christmas and it's still in the box. Any bets on how long before I take it out?? LOL

lol i hear ya!

• imageMrsLynnyD:
    S/O floors - I got a steam mop for Christmas and it's still in the box. Any bets on how long before I take it out?? LOL
    I want one baaaad. I still didn't clean all of mine, H did one room though. We did take down the Christmas stuff, H cleaned the basement, I had to go into the office for an hour (annoyed by that), and I got new recycling bins and set them up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"