Natural Birth
Options

hello, can i join you?

This is my 2nd pregnancy, first one failed in the first trimester 10 years ago, so i have never gotten to the birth part! So, hopeful first timer!  I hate the way narcotics make me feel(experience from prior sugeries) and know that i do not want an epidural due to multiple neurological conditions, and my tendency to get infections in my spinal fluid and my need to feel in control, so does that mean i want a natural child birth?  I didn't really speak to my doc about it yet cuz i'm only 7 weeks along.  So what is my first step, is there something i should read?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: hello, can i join you?

• Options
    Welcome! I don't post here often, but plan to more, since I just had a natural birth a few weeks ago. I would say there are a lot of reasons to have one, along with those you already have. I would watch The Business of Being Born. Its biased, but VERY informative, and has reliable information. Also, if you'd like to just talk about it, you can PM me, and the girls on this board are all very supportive! Good luck with everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"