February 2012 Moms
Options

Can't wait to see....

My niece and LO play :)  My niece is 2 1/2 and the only little one we have on either side of the family. She is absolutely adorable and called me today just to ask "How's Maddie doing." (We are naming our daughter Madelyn, but will probably call her Maddie)

She is soooo adorable and I can't wait to watch them grow up and play together.  I have three sisters and my husband has a brother and sister. It will be so much fun to watch all the cousins play in the future. I can't wait! I need all our siblings to "get busy" :)

Re: Can't wait to see....

• Options
    Awwww how sweet :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am the last of my siblings to have kids, My oldest brother has 4 Chelsie 9, Haylie 7, Rylie 4, and Grady 2, my next brother has 3 boys Connor 5, Keegan 4 and Graysen 2, My sister has 2- Deegan 2 and Maci 3 months.

I cant wait to watch my LO interact with each of them, just watching them play with each other melts my heart, and watching how they respond to my belly...gosh it can make me cry!

My newest neice will be 5  months older than my little girl, I just know they will be best friends :) Plus I am getting a TON of hand me down clothes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On my dad's side of the family I have twin nephews who are 9 and a nephew who is 4 1/2. Well about 2 years ago we found out my sister was pregnant, and my step mom said "I hope it's a girl, we need more girls in the family!!" 3 weeks later we found out my brother's girlfriend was pregnant too. And guess what, both were girls! The were born Nov 7th and Nov 11th 2010. This past easter my sister announced she was pregnant AGAIN, and her second daughter was just born Dec 20th. Add in my LO, and we will have FOUR GIRLS within 1 year and 3 months of each other! Oh! and can't forget, my other brother announced his girlfriend is pregnant, due in August!! 5 babies less than 2 years apart!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My husband was raised as an only child (he has three half-siblings who are more than ten years older, and who he doesn't see very often), as was my sister's hubby.  My sister and I just have each other, so her boys will be our childs only cousins.  Being a smaller family, we're all very close, so it will definitely be great to see how Logan gets along with his cousins!  Kenton (4.5) and Tiernan (2.5) will be a little older than their cousin, but I'm sure they will all be best buds!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"