Babies on the Brain
Options

Just scared the crap out of myself.

I was about to post a question regarding the whereabouts of my home health care nurse to give me my 17p injection (she called at a quarter to four and said she expected to be here by 4:30).

Writing that prompted me to inquire of DH where my box of supplies (including medication for the next six injections and my record sheet) was.  He went white and asked what I'd been storing it in.  I went pale and said it was all in the original fed-ex box and we stared at each other as we realized we'd thrown away two large garbage bag full of wrapping and boxes Wednesday . . .

but one of us had the foresight to tuck it out of the way to prevent such an eventuality, and since our house is clean for once, we found it relatively quickly.  However, I'm quite certain those few moments of fright will not have contributed positively to my blood pressure reading.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Blog

Re: Just scared the crap out of myself.

• Options

I hate that feeling you get when you think you may have thrown out something important.  I am so glad that your supplies and medication were stored safely away.

• Options
    I hate it when shiit like that happens. And DH wonders why I like to take things out the boxes and find a place for them right away. Glad that you found them and everything is good. What happened to your nurse anyway?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejoanithegreat:

I hate that feeling you get when you think you may have thrown out something important.  I am so glad that your supplies and medication were stored safely away.

Omg This. When you feel your stomach bottom out and you might barf and sh!t your pants at the same time...
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options

imageAdam&Eve07:
    I hate it when shiit like that happens. And DH wonders why I like to take things out the boxes and find a place for them right away. Glad that you found them and everything is good. What happened to your nurse anyway?

Her last patient took longer than expected and she hit traffic.  She was really apologetic.  I like her anyway, she's really nice.  She's better with the injections than my OB nurse.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

• Options
    imageeasjer05:

imageAdam&Eve07:

Her last patient took longer than expected and she hit traffic.  She was really apologetic.  I like her anyway, she's really nice.  She's better with the injections than my OB nurse.

Glad everything worked out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"