Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Jumparoo...when did it go?

DD now hates it.  She would rather stand and bang on the ottoman.  I need the floor space so it is off to the garage.  When did your's go?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jumparoo...when did it go?

• Mine went when we were taking down Christmas decorations from the attic right after Thanksgiving... Could have gone sooner as DS wasn't using it

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • We put it away when we put up our Christmas decorations a couple of weeks ago. We'll probably get rid of it now as she'd rather be on the floor and mobile.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • We put ours away last night. DD too prefers the ottoman.  We could have put it away weeks ago though, she screamed every time we put her near it.
  • About 6 weeks ago. He figured out it was containing him, and he basically refused to jump. I was glad to have my floor space back, but sad that it was one less place to put him while I get stuff done.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • I got rid of it when she was about 6 months. She got bored with it a long time ago.
  • 6 or 7 months? I think we put it in the attic in September when he was pulling up on everything and had no interest in it anymore.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It is off to the attic tomorrow!  Currently sitting in pieces in my bedroom as we speak.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS still loves his but he isn't mobile yet. I think as soon as he starts crawling he won't like it as much.
  • ABout 7 months when he started crawling. Once in awhile I stick him in it for fun but after 5 minutes or so he's decided it's not so cool. We just haven't packed it up yet cause we're lazy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • around 9 months. That and the exersauce weren't "cool" anymore ha ha
  • She eats some cheerios in it every morning still ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We put ours up about 3-4 weeks ago, but it could have been put up probably a month before that. DD's walking and has been for about a month, so she is completely defiant of anything that contains her.
  • It's still in the living room, but no longer being used. I think I just got used to it being there. She used to love it so much and now she hates it. Ever since she turned 9 months she would kick her little legs and get mad when I tried to put her in it. We park both cars in the garage and the little closet in the garage is full... So I need to take it down to Once Upon A Child or put it on Craigs List.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My DD still loves hers and has since she was four months old. I'll keep it out for awhile, but really it is more the problem that she is just getting too big for it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"