August 2012 Moms
Options

My poor students...

lol so yesterday I gave in and had a sprite while i was at work. I took my students outside to play and totally threw up right there on the playground. I felt so bad they all looked so scared. I ended up telling them I drank the soda too fast. they kept running up to me every 10 min saying are you ok? (they are 5 yrs old)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My poor students...

• Options
    Awww, poor kids.  With my son I was throwing up off and on in our class bathroom the last two weeks of school.  I told them I had a stomach bug but I really wanted to stay with them since they were about to go to 2nd grade. They bought it, and didn't even tell their parents, lol.
    BFP 5/17/11; No heartbeat 6/30/11; D&C 7/5/11 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I gave in yesterday too and had a Sun-Drop hoping that it would calm my stomach.  WRONG.  It tasted terrible (which is upsetting, it is my fave soda!).  I couldn't finish it.  :-s
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I teach high school and my "smart" class is second period. They kept questioning me last week about feeling ok bc I was pale and looked sick. They may figure it out before the semester is over Jan 18th.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is my biggest fear. I haven't been sick at all and don't go back to work until Tuesday, but I really don't want to throw up in front of them. My kids aren't so nice this year!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    gave in & had a caffine free soda?!    man that makes me feel terribe! I have had 2 pepsi's a day for weeks!  lol when I first found out i still had like 4+ a day but Ive since cut back to 2--one @ lunch & 1 @ dinner...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I had horrible m/s the other day I work. I work in a hospital so when I was wrenching in the bath room no one really though twice about it, I'm sure I wreaked of vomit but I'm guessing they just thought it was the fact that it was a hospital lol. 
    First Baby image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagebsschroeder:
    gave in & had a caffine free soda?!    man that makes me feel terribe! I have had 2 pepsi's a day for weeks!  lol when I first found out i still had like 4+ a day but Ive since cut back to 2--one @ lunch & 1 @ dinner...

lol yep I have quite the sweet tooth I gave up all sweets and sodas. It's been about 3 weeks  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagetgwedding07:

imagebsschroeder:

lol yep I have quite the sweet tooth I gave up all sweets and sodas. It's been about 3 weeks  

Me too.  I went cold turkey and never looked back.  I read that caffeine is hard for the baby to metabolize.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"