February 2012 Moms

Sparkling pomegranate soda...

Will be what I am toasting 2012 with.  Found it in the supermarket today, yum! On the cusp of a recent convo about the unappealing taste of nonalcoholic wine, what will everyone be filling their glasses with tomorrow ( um, that is if we have the energy to stay up til midnight)?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sparkling pomegranate soda...

• I bought some of that last week for my new years. I only bought 3 in case I didn't like it, but since there's only one left, I think I have to go back tomorrow.
    Expecting #2 In June 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I bought sparkling white grape juice...eh, and my sister is making a pomegranate cocktail that I am making into a virgin drink. So that should be good. We are cooking all afternoon so I hope I can stay up till midnight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale that they have at the holidays...I have a 2-liter for NYE! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will most likely be toasting my pillow unless DH can come home to me while hes on duty, calls of service permitting. Hopefully we will both be toasting sparkling cider.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Wegmans has something called a Frizzante - it's like an Italian soda. Fizzy and fruity, it's pretty darn good. I'm particular to the cranberry-lime flavor.
  • a glass of champagne.

I'm of the "little bit every now and then" mentality.

• I bought a sparkling cranberry juice that is in a champagne bottle...I bought it once before for some celebration...maybe my birthday...and it's delicious!! 

Although, now we are going out to a fancy dinner at 10, so I probably won't be home to enjoy it.  Oh well, hopefully the restaurant has something good.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm planning to do a little champagne.  I think she'll be fine! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"