Secondary IF

**MR&MRS.S****

Hey!

How are things going? Just wondering where you are in your cycle? Have you done IUI #2 yet? I know you have started your meds, but I wasn't sure if the IUI happened yet!?

I hope this is it for you guys!

GL!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **MR&MRS.S****

• Hi CMM!

Thanks for checking in on me! I havent had my IUI yet...this cycle isnt going as perfect as that last cycle did (I guess it wasnt perfect because I got a BFN, but it was going better than this one is now). I am currently waiting for a call from my ultrasound and blood work this morning. After 4 days of stims my E2 was only 39! Then after 2 more days it was 109, but I had multiple unmeasurable follicles on both sides. So they reduced my dose to 37.5 for the past 2 nights in hopes that 1 or 2 follies would grow and the others wouldnt. So we will see what they say when they call me later. Hopefully things are going the way they hoped. What a rollercoaster this all is!!

How are things going for you? Have you had your HSG yet? Are you still thinking Dec/Jan to start your inject/IUI cycle?

• Well I got the call, my E2 dropped back down to 33! What the heck??? I hate PCOS! So now back up to 75IU of Gonal F and go back tomorrow for bloodwork and ultrasound. This cycle isnt going nearly as smooth as the last one did...I hope that isnt a bad sign!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh.....sorry for the cycle mess :( Its so weird how you can respond different ways each cycle......I hope they can get things under control and get those follies growing! Keep me posted......

I am expecting my period sometime late next week......during CD7-11 I have to do a Hysteroscopy. I don't have to do the HSG again since we just got PG on our own. The hysteroscopy is going to make sure there is no leftover tissue from my m/c. If that looks good, then I will start the next cycle (so, yes.....it should be end of Dec/early Jan.). I'm still a bit nervous that I may start my period too soon in December and then we would be in Florida. We are coming home on Dec. 30th.......so the earliest I could start and make it to the RE would be the 28th, so hopefully it will hold off for us!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It is so strange how your body responds differently to treatments just a couple of weeks later. Hopefully when I go  back tomorrow things are looking better.

That is great that you can get started soon. I hope things go well with your hysteroscopy!! And hopefully AF will hold off just long enough so that you can start your next cycle at the end of December. Isnt it fun trying to plan around things???? It has actually kind of worked out for me that this cycle is taking longer because DH is away for work right now. I was nervous I would need my IUI when he was out of town. Good luck to you in the coming weeks and enjoy Florida!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"