Options

***FFFC***

Re: ***FFFC***

• Options

DS is on his playmat and is watching Jersey Shore.. Embarrassed  

Maybe he'll learn to fist pump ?

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

You know you're a mom when you can pick someone else's nose and not feel queasy about it. I do it all the time to DD. That is all.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemeghansell:

You know you're a mom when you can pick someone else's nose and not feel queasy about it. I do it all the time to DD. That is all.

This is totally funny and true!! However my friend and her daughter came over the other day and her LO had a massive booger in her nose and I was holding her and her mom wasnt going to pick it  and it was totally grossing me out like amost gagging gross... She finally picked it but EEWWW. I will pick my own childs booger anytime any day!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Being a SAHM has made me lazy. I used to get up, get dressed, do make-up, hair. That's rare nowadays. I feel like I'm doing a lot during the day, but when my SO asks what I did, it's not a very long list. I need motivation...
  • Options
    imageBlinkMe182:

I am leaving LO for 4 days and going to Vegas in less than a week Big Smile

I'm so excited for the drinking and sleeping I plan to do!

Fun! Where are you staying?

My Confession: I am totally sleeping on the job today. The nanny kids were watching a movie when I got here this morning, and I kept dozing off. I a just exhausted lately (like the rest of you), and it's starting to wear me down. Anyways the movie is over and I'm still dozing here and there. ::Slaps face. WAKE UP, TUNA::

• Options

The H took DD to his parents for a few days and told me that his mom was angry because both of his brothers girlfriends didnt help out her out at all. Ha, me and MIL may not always see eye to eye but I help her out with everything when I am there because every one else is a write off. She told H that she missed me(:::smiles to myself:::).

• Options
    I've celebrated H being on vacation by making him do more of his fair share of the baby watching.  I don't plan to stop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm not getting anything done - we're doing a half day of daycare today before starting him next week and even though this means I should be able to get a lot of work done (I am supposed to be getting 8 hours in today), I am totally not!! 

ETA - another one. I have totally been bed sharing lately in order to get more sleep. LO doesn't STTN, not even close. DH can't sleep in the same room as DS b/c he's such a light sleeper, so I've been in our room with DS in a pack n play. After his first or second wake up of the night I put him in bed with me. Last night I fell asleep nursing (laying down nursing) and woke up an hour later when he decided to start nursing again. I keep our bed clear and it's a king, so plenty of room, but I probably need to be better about putting him back in his pack n play. 

• Options
    imageGilliebear:

The H took DD to his parents for a few days and told me that his mom was angry because both of his brothers girlfriends didnt help out her out at all. Ha, me and MIL may not always see eye to eye but I help her out with everything when I am there because every one else is a write off. She told H that she missed me(:::smiles to myself:::).

Ha! Points for you!

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Nap. Toys. Yo Gabba Gabba. Eat. 

Rinse and repeat.. since 4am.  

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

All I have done this week is laundry.  Nothing else.  My house is a mess.  I really need to clean it today or tomorrow. It's not dirty just messy. But I still don't want to deal with it.

• Options
    I really want to do CIO but I have way too many questions and don't really feel like getting flamed for asking them!
  • Options

Our finances aren't in the best of shape right now, but I am totally thinking about paying someone to come in and clean my apartment.  My very small, only 2 bedroom apt.

I just can't keep up any more. =(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • Options

I had a LEEP on 11/18. Just went in for my 6 week follow up today; she says that everything looks healthy so far and has healed nicely, however the report on the specimen definitely shows the dysplasia (stage 2 - the step before pre-cancer), and that it was pretty widespread on the cervix. I have to have several frequent repeat paps to monitor, and she says at this point, wost case scenario I have to get re-LEEP'd. My mom had to have a partial hysterectomy at 34 due to pre-cancer in her ute, so of course I'm already thinking the worst.

And that leads to my confession:

I also got fitted for a diaphragm today in the same appointment, so DH and I can stop using condoms (thank GOD!). And while I have every intention of using it properly so as to get the full effectiveness (I am NOT one to sabotage things in order to get my way...I think that's just sick and wrong), I secretly hope that it fails in a few months and we end up pregnant w/#2 soon so if they need to take my cervix, they can. I just cant shake this damn baby fever!!

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Because DS isn't sleeping very well, I'm a complete mess! I look terrible, feel terrible and can't get anything done. So, DS is on his play mat staring at the TV and I'm just sitting on the couch. I feel like a terrible mother right now.  
  • Options

imageOually:
    I really want to do CIO but I have way too many questions and don't really feel like getting flamed for asking them!

Absolutely no flames.  Get Dr. Ferber's book, read it and then ask questions.  There is so much information in there!!  Good luck!!

We did it when DS1 was 9 months old.  Worked beautifully after 3 nights. 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"