February 2012 Moms

Anyone else still wearing the belly band?

I still wear mine with a lot of my jeans, I just have to pull it down a little further since they don't zip at all.

Anyone else?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else still wearing the belly band?

• i have one pair of skinny jeans that i tuck into boots where i wear my belly band. I try not to wear it to work though cause i feel like it needs a lot of adjusting once i stand back up from sitting. Just cause, like you said, now that the zip doesn't do up at all anymore i have to make sure there's not signs of the zip peeking out the bottom. 
  • I stopped that months ago. If I had higher rising jeans maybe I could have pulled it off for longer but I always felt like my pants were falling down once I could no longer zip them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I still wore it until about a week ago. I have only ONE pair of maternity jeans that fit me though so I'm probably going to have to keep wearing it with my regular jeans even though I don't like it as much now that I feel like the zipper is showing (being down) all the time unless I keep adjusting the band a lot.
  • Oh dear, no. It was just so uncomfortable, but then, apparently I'm carrying low, so maybe that's why? I started using the belly band to hold up the full panel pants really early, because I found that to be way more comfy.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • I have to wear it with my Anne Taylor maternity pants. The panel in those jeans just does NOT hold them up, so I use the belly band to hold them up. I don't use the belly band with any of my pre-maternity pants....haven't been able to get into any of those for months now.

• I haven't worn mine in a long time! I found it uncomfortable so just switched over to maternity pants.

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am mostly just maternity pants at this point!

I could wear mine but like PP said I cant even come close to zipping my pants and they fall down alot. I am also nervous about leaving my jeans unzipped alot ruining the zipper.

I was never really a belly band fan, I stuck with the hair tye through the button hole until I switched to materity pants around month 4-5.

• I have like,  2 pairs of jeans I wear mine with because they were purchased when I weighed about this much without a baby. I also wear it sometimes when my skin/muscles hurt. Just the little extra support feels good sometimes.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• nope. I haven't been able to fit into my regular pants for atleast 2-3months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"