Babies on the Brain
Options

Stupid Pet Peeve

For some reason this made me really irrationally angry today. If you have a restaurant or coffee shop that is kid-friendly (they have high-chairs for example) don't you think they should have a changing table or something in the restroom? Or at least a flat surface of some kind that I can change a diaper on? I've been noticing this all over the place, lots of places that are baby friendly have nowhere to change them. What do they expect us to do? 

Vent over.

Also, in every other conceivable way I've been having a wonderful time with my ILs. There's a houseful of people that want to play with and soothe Roland so I've been able to just relax and read for fun! Victory!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stupid Pet Peeve

• Options
    That's why I'm thankful for the family area at one of our local malls.  There's 2 curtained nursing rooms, 2 fully stocked changing stations and a couple of comfy couches.  It's why I'll go there over other shopping areas even though they don't have as good of a store selection.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options

imageMandJS:
    YES! I've noticed it, too, and it pisses me off. Although, what pisses me off even more is when there is a changing table in the women's restroom, but none in the men's. SERIOUSLY!?!?!? Men are 50% responsible for the creation of babies. They can change diapers, too!

This drives me nuts. If we're all out as a family, MH does the diaper changes. I don't think that's so weird.

Caf- I hear you. There's a coffee shop we go to pretty much every week and they have books, toys, highchairs, a step stool in the bathroom, but no changing table! We have decided to petition the owner, because we see him all the time. There are often other babies there, too. It seems like such a simple thing! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

There is a nursing room at our local mall. Just one. When I finally had the opportunity to go in....

There was one chair. A wooden rocking chair with obnoxiously big arms, that got in the way and dried milk all over it. yuck.

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

When they dont have that but it's a kid friendly establishment, it makes me want to change LO at my table..teach them a lesson.

• Options
    imagelwogsland:

When they dont have that but it's a kid friendly establishment, it makes me want to change LO at my table..teach them a lesson.

teach who a lesson? The servers who don't give a rats ass if your kid has a clean bum or the bus boy who wipes down the table? You need to go higher than the local area. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"