Success after IF

I had to put my cat to sleep today

Her name was Ginger, she was 15 years old.  She was the softest cat I have ever petted.

Good night sweet Ginger, 1994-2011.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

Re: I had to put my cat to sleep today

• I am so sorry. I know the pain of losing a pet. It sounds like she had a happy 15 years with you. Treat yourself to something nice, like a movie or a nap :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sorry. It is so sad when you need to say goodbye to a good companion (((hugs)))
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry. It's so hard to lose a pet. {{hugs}}
    TTC#1 since Feb 07 with PCOS and mild MFI
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart) Our first love and loss 7/2/07

3 cycles clomid TI = BFNs
    3 cycles clomid Ovidrel IUI = BFNs
    6/27/08 Surprise BFP = chemical pg
    IVF#1 July 08 BFP @7dp3dt
    TTC #3 since February 2010
    FET Sept. and Oct. 2010=BFN's
    IVF#2 June 2011=BFP

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry. It is so incredibly difficult to have to say goodbye to your pet. It's been 2 1/2 years since we had to put my 16 year old puppy to sleep.  Your Ginger was beautiful. 

(((Big Hugs)))

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks ladies.  She was such a sweet girl.  We called her Princess Ginger the Orange :)

A nap sounds like a great idea....

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

• I'm so sorry. 
  • I'm sorry. (((hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry:(
  • Oh, I'm so sorry. It's so hard. She'll forever be your fur angel.

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm so sorry!  It's been and year and 1/2 since i had my Zander kitty put to sleep and i still miss him.  Your Ginger was beautiful...and a lucky cat to be so loved and have such a great home
  • I'm so sorry that you had to put Ginger to sleep today.  It is such a difficult thing to have to do.  Ginger was lucky to have such a loving and caring owner.  We had to put our Nigel to sleep 4 years ago and I still feel sad about it.
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your furbaby :(
  • I'm so sorry.  It's very difficult to lose a pet.  We lost our dog (choco lab in the pics) 2 days before DS2 was born.  I still look for him in his favorite spots.  Sad
    imageimageimage
    TTC #1: IUI #2 = BFP , Betas 550 (16 dpiui), 1523 (18 dpiui)
    Hypothyroid, LPD, FSH 13.0, TTC 2 yrs B4 BFP

TTC #2: FSH 23, AMA, IUI 1, 2, 3 = BFN, IVF #1 = MC
    IVF #2 = BFP - Betas 194 (14dp2dt), 366 (16 dp2dt), 841 (18 dp2dt)
    (vanished twin ~7 weeks)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Oh, you make me cry.  I'm so sorry.  Good night Ginger.
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• We have two cats of our own. I am so, so sorry for your loss. (((((hugehugs)))))
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • having to put a pet down is so, so hard. gut-wrenching. i'm so sorry - big hugs.
  • (((hugs)) I get emotional just thinking about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i am so sorry for your loss. it sounds like she had a long and happy life with you.
  • Thank you everyone for the kind words. I adopted her and her brother when she was 6 and he was 4.

• Oh no!  I am so sorry!  I know how it is to loose a fur baby. (((HUGS)))
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"