January 2012 Moms
Options

This baby is not going anywhere.

I went back to work this week since it is the busiest week of the year.  I thought standing for 6-8 hours non stop, walking around so fast I am sweating half the day, and squatting down and getting on my knees multiple times a day over and over and struggling to be able to stand back up would help me make some progress.

None!  Zero dilation, zero effacement, no discernable dropping (even though it has been easier to breathe).  This girl loves her womb.  Now I feel like I am stuck working until I have her...despite the feeling of knives in my back after 2-3 hours.  And my boss begging me to stay longer every day because we are so busy.  At least it helps time fly.

I am getting NST monitoring twice a week due to my age and the nurse said she could not look anymore perfect in her monitoring.  High fluid levels and plenty of movement and heart variations.  She is passing all her tests already...I knew she would be a smart one:)

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

Re: This baby is not going anywhere.

• Options
    You never know, it could happen out of nowhere! In the meantime at least you are staying busy, and it's good that she is looking great during the NSTs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto PP. She could be nestled in nicely and BAM change her mind :) At least she is safe and sound until she does change her mind.
    DD 1.18.2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"