October 2011 Moms
Options

Does anyone else have a seal?

LBB's lastest trick during tummy time is to lift his legs/feet up while lifting his head.  Basically he ends up balancing his entire little body on his stomach.  It's kind of funny to watch - I guess he takes the phrase "tummy" time very seriously.
June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Does anyone else have a seal?

• Options
    DS does this and then he tries to do the inchworm. 
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    Yup, I have both a seal and an inchworm.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not sure why, but this post made me chuckle. I guess because L does the same thing.. and it's super funny to watch.

She hates tummy time, but when I do put her on her belly, she definitely resembles (sp?) a seal .. a grunting seal nonetheless.

We should start an aquarium.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DD does push ups...she's freakishly strong. She'll put her little forearms under herself and lift her self repeatedly. Its hilarious to watch.
    BFP 11/2/10! First Dr's appt 11/30/10, shows Blighted Ovum measuring~ 5.9w @ 7w5d Natural Miscarraige 12/10/10 TTA unitl Feb, waiting BARE minimum before hopping back in the saddle So ready to try again, but I will never forget my first baby. BFP#2 02/06/11!!!! *stick baby, stick!* Team Green turn Team PINK 10/09/11 BFP #3 02/23/13...SURPRISE! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yes... my baby picks her legs up and has been doing it for a couple weeks... also tries to scooch her body towards me but hasn't been able to move more than an inch or two. I find this sooo cute!

Proud Mommy of my Chloe Cat 

photo 19da4e93-5d4a-44cf-a048-cd3d58e26a62.jpgimage

Jan 14 Mom's January 2014 Siggy Challenge: Post Delivery Indulgences

imageimage

• Options

imagecrystalbaby:
    I have a very pissed seal.

Same here. He's a happy seal for about 2 min max and then the screaming and red face starts up. Poor guy.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, ds will do this sometimes. I say he's practicing his "bow" pose for baby yoga :)
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    imagecrystalbaby:
    Me too! I have started to try to put her down for tummy time after she's either eaten or woke up from her nap. She actually lasted 15 minutes yesterday. She worms her way around too. She had turned about 90 degrees from her original spot. Then she got mad. But I know it is important so I keep at it with tummy time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagecrystalbaby:

So do we.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yup, DD started doing that yesterday.  I figure she's just interpreting "tummy time" literally :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"