November 2011 Moms
Options

Wearing 3-6mo size already!

My LO is shaping up to be a big boy! He's already starting to fit into his 3-6 month clothes and he's 7 1/2 weeks! He has huge feet and long legs so we can't put him in anything footed. Anyone else burning through baby clothes quickly??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wearing 3-6mo size already!

• Options
    Holy cow! Mine is 10 weeks and still in newborn size!
  • Options
    we are in the same boat. LO's feet are so big that he quickly grew out of the smaller clothes...he's now wearing 6-12 month socks and slowly moving up to 6 month size clothes. He's my chunky monkey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i just had to pack up all the newborn clothes and the 0-3 month. he's in 3 month now and those are getting small too. he's just shy of 7 weeks. he's still pretty skinny but about 24 inches long now so it's hard to find things that fit! if it fits the length it looks super baggy. oh well...he's not entering any fashion shows anytime soon!
  • Options

My 6 week old is now 13 pounds and 23 inches and the 0-3 areon their last legs!!  His little toes get scrunched up in the footed onesies. My little chunklet!
  • Options
    My baby girl is just over 5 weeks and weighs 10 lbs 15 oz.  She's almost 22 in long, and she hardly ever wore her newborn stuff.  It fit for maybe a week.  She is currently in 0-3 month stuff, but some of her 3-6 month stuff is starting to fit her, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I was just sitting here thinking how big my LO is and then I saw this post! He will be 7 weeks on Monday and is burning through his clothes. He got some 3mo outfits for Christmas that he will probably only wear once. My only means of weighing him is my home scale where I weigh myself holding him and not holding him. He's about 13 or 14 lbs. He just started on size 2 diapers and the smaller 3-6mo clothes fit him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My piggy-wiggy is in all six months now and wearing size 2 diapers at about 12 lbs. I cried my eyes out putting away newborn things but I look at him now and he's just so darn cute in all his clothes I can't stand it! 
  • Options
    We graduated to 3-6m clothes about 2 weeks ago. He's probably well over 12 lbs (I suspect 13-14lbs) and is wearing size 2 diapers for about 3 weeks. He fit in N diapers for about five days haha.
  • Options
    7 weeks almost 12 lbs 23in we are closing up shop on 0-3 clothes...
  • Options
    Mine's the same way. He is still in 0-3 month but he has been for about 4 weeks now and he's only 6 weeks old. He's growing out of the 0-3 month size so I've started getting him 3-6 month sizes for when it's not possible for him to wear 0-3. The 0-3 is still super baggy on him but he's too long for them and his feet are too big. He must be taking after his daddy. I'm only 5'1 with size 5 feet, DH is over 6 foot with size 14 feet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"