Texas Babies
Options

Want it?

Enfamil newborn premium formula - 8oz. Came in the mail from the company, we're planning to breastfeed. Also came with 2 $5.00 coupons. Let me know if you want either. 

I know there's been a voluntary recall, but it looks like things have been cleared and this is not the lot number that was recalled. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Want it?

• Options

Congratulations on your first!  You are almost there!  My LO is almost 6 weeks old and we had a difficult time with breastfeeding.  I had the same plans to be an exclusive breast feeder, but my LO had a "tongue tie" which had to be addressed, and we had latch on problems from the start.  I have had to pump, and supplement with formula because my milk supply was never sufficient from the get go.  I would recommend holding onto the formula until you are fully established in BF.  I had the intention of donating the samples of formula we got in the mail, but luckily, they have come in very handy.  So have the coupons!  Hang on to them for a bit, and then consider donating them to a local women's shelter or community church.  I know that the shelters are always asking for thing like that for the infants.  Good Luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    you should keep it just in case. everyone plans to breastfeed but things come up and sometimes its not possible
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"