September 2011 Moms

Elfster exchange - my elf?

I never heard from my elf that she got her package.  She should have received it about a week ago.  Maybe I missed a post or something, but I want to make sure the package didn't get lost and someone is feeling left out. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Elfster exchange - my elf?

• My person never posted that she got hers either... And I didn't use delivery confirmation. Kinda wish I had now! It was one of the newbie lurkers that introd awhile back and I haven't seen her posting since before the holidays hmmmm
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Nevermind, I guess I did miss a post here - I just logged into Elfster and I had a TY note on there.  Yay, I'm glad to know that she got it. 

Maybe check Elfster for a note from your elf too?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here.  Even sent her a note on Elfster and still haven't heard.  So hope she got it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My local post office is horrible and I just got notice yesterday that they had tried to deliver...it was dated a few days ago.

I'm going to get it today and I'll post when I do. Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSusieBW:

Nevermind, I guess I did miss a post here - I just logged into Elfster and I had a TY note on there.  Yay, I'm glad to know that she got it. 

Maybe check Elfster for a note from your elf too?

Good idea 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"