September 2011 Moms
Options

My LO just had his first solid :)

I just had to share that my LO just had his first food last night, oatmeal. It was so fun to watch him experience something new (it was also messy :). He also slept so much better and is in a great mood today ! I am excited to start making food for him and seeing what he likes. Anyone else have there LO on solids?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My LO just had his first solid :)

• Options
    not yet.  planning on doing green peas first probably sometime in late Jan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    not yet but H got me the baby bullet for Christmas and I am so psyched to use it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How funny, my H got me the baby breeza for Christmas, I think those are basically the same thing? I used mine this morning to make sweet potatoes, so easy !

• Options

imagelinzica:
    not yet but H got me the baby bullet for Christmas and I am so psyched to use it.

Ditto, except my mom bought it for me :)

I'm excited to start using it. We are discussing it with the pedi at his 4 month appt. in a couple of weeks.

• Options
    We're going to discuss it at the 4 month appointment next week, but we'll probably wait until closer to 6 months to avoid doing mush.
  • Options

imageTheFannins729:
    not yet.  planning on doing green peas first probably sometime in late Jan.

Same here!  We did peas first with DD1, it was fun!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    We won't start solids until closer to 6 months (so probably late Feb/early March). I am excited about it, though, since I'll be making my own again and I really enjoy doing it. We started with oatmeal last time, but I think this time we'll do bananas or avocado first.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We'll start solids when we get the okay from the pedi.  We're hoping to get the go ahead at his appointment on the 11th.  I think he's ready.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DD#2 just turned 3months so we'll be waiting till about 6months since I'm bfing. with my first we started at 4months but I wasnt bfing then 
  • Options

Here is a pic of Jaxson enjoying his oatmeal :) Can't wait for the sweet potatoes !

We waited for our Ped to give us the okay at his 4 month yesterday (a week early since I go back to work on the 3rd).

Exciting times for our babies !!

• Options
    Not yet, we are waiting until end of feb/early march to do solids. Then we are doing sweet potatoes :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelinzica:

I got one too but probably won't use it until mid-march given that I plan to EBF until LO is 6 months old but I can't wait to use it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    DS isn't there yet, and I might wait until closer to 6 months and EBF until then. I wish I thought I would have time to make his food though so I could buy the baby bullet or something.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagememali26:
    We won't start solids until closer to 6 months (so probably late Feb/early March). I am excited about it, though, since I'll be making my own again and I really enjoy doing it. We started with oatmeal last time, but I think this time we'll do bananas or avocado first.

This is my plan too!  I want to wait until closer to 6 months and start with avocados and bananas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"