Pregnant after 35
Options

my husband is nesting!!!

I'm kinda freaked out.  I am 20w1d and hubby has begun nesting.  He is closet cleaning and getting ready to combine closets and turning our spare room into the nursery!!  WOW!!!  Guess this is what it takes to get the biggest procrastinator I know in gear; let him knock me up!! 
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: my husband is nesting!!!

• Options
    ha ha I know how you feel, my DH has been cleaning our the baby room,  putting stuff up in the attic, already hung up the blinds (which I wish he would have waited until after I painted).  It makes me excited to see him finally get in gear!!  Now he is on my butt to pick out the paint!
  • Options
    My DH is off this week and has painted her room, the bathroom and closet doors. He also brought me flooring samples home today, all on his own. Picking out the color was all I had to do but took me for ever because I couldn't decide on bedding. Glad it's getting done! 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options

not even close in my house...How I wish DH would...

url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]image[/url] 

• Options
    Wow.  I'm jealous.  If I waited for DH to do any of this we'd still have nothing done.  He didn't want me to do any of it until right now.  He wanted to get through the holidays.  I couldn't have done it now with as tired as I get anymore.
  • Options
    imagehijoi:
    Oh, how I wish.....
    Ha!  I was thinking that very thing. 
  • Options
    Mine too! I think my husband took all my nesting instinct. I can't seem to feel bothered to get anything done but laundry, and boy has been clearing out rooms, vacuuming, putting together Ikea furniture, etc.etc. nonstop for the last week. He's amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"