Parenting after a Loss

~FFFC~

I have two this week.

First, I haven't shaved my legs above the knee in a very, very long time. I honestly can't even remember the last time.

Next, DH has been off work this whole week. I can't wait until he goes back to work. He is driving me BSC. I feel like I'm taking care of two kids right now, my house is a mess, and he is throwing off DS's whole schedule.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~FFFC~

• DH has been great this week, and I finally put out this morning. I feel like I should "reward" him more often so he knows I appreciate when he helps out.

We don't have my SD this weekend (we should) and I am looking forward to the weekend without her.

• I'm so over DH's family right now.  His parents are coming this weekend for DD's b-day party and we just saw them last weekend and that was plenty for a while.  We've tried to make it clear that they are not welcome to stay overnight with us since we already have guests (my BFF and her H) and we don't have the space, but I'm afraid they didn't get the picture.

• Loading the player...
  • Speaking of putting out, I did last night after DS went to sleep.  DH was asleep and I kinda pounced on him.  He was like, that was awesome, I couldn't tell you the last time I was woken up for some lovin'.  Truth be told, I couldn't either.  I feel so bad for him sometimes, but I'm just so damn tired all the time that sex is the very last thing I want to do. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageihearteddieboo:
    Speaking of putting out, I did last night after DS went to sleep.  DH was asleep and I kinda pounced on him.  He was like, that was awesome, I couldn't tell you the last time I was woken up for some lovin'.  Truth be told, I couldn't either.  I feel so bad for him sometimes, but I'm just so damn tired all the time that sex is the very last thing I want to do

Ain't that the truth?

• imagexleslieraex:

imageihearteddieboo:
    Speaking of putting out, I did last night after DS went to sleep.  DH was asleep and I kinda pounced on him.  He was like, that was awesome, I couldn't tell you the last time I was woken up for some lovin'.  Truth be told, I couldn't either.  I feel so bad for him sometimes, but I'm just so damn tired all the time that sex is the very last thing I want to do

Ain't that the truth?

Preach on.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • I do not like Christmas music.
  • I'm so sick of our families butting in anymore.  I could on and on about MIL, but my Mom just sent a text to DH that 'Its been a rough couple days, it's time for coffee and a date night".  WTF?  I'm perfectly fine, thank you.  Tired?  Yes.  Upset?  No.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • I ate 3 gluten free chocolate chip cookies on the way home from Trader Joe's yesterday and another 3 throughout the day. If DD wasn't sleeping so peacefully on my lap right now I'd get up and wolf down the rest of the bag. They are not little bite sized cookies either, and I just finished two lettuce wrapped turkey burgers and a large fries from Carl's Jr. Pregnant Ginger's appetite was nothing compared to BFing Ginger's insatiable hunger. No wonder the baby weight is clinging.
  • imageitsmegin:
    I ate 3 gluten free chocolate chip cookies on the way home from Trader Joe's yesterday and another 3 throughout the day. If DD wasn't sleeping so peacefully on my lap right now I'd get up and wolf down the rest of the bag. They are not little bite sized cookies either, and I just finished two lettuce wrapped turkey burgers and a large fries from Carl's Jr. Pregnant Ginger's appetite was nothing compared to BFing Ginger's insatiable hunger. No wonder the baby weight is clinging.

I tell you, I ate more breastfeeding in those early months than I did during my entire pregnancy.  It will subside :)  

• imageKCKSarah:

imageitsmegin:
    I ate 3 gluten free chocolate chip cookies on the way home from Trader Joe's yesterday and another 3 throughout the day. If DD wasn't sleeping so peacefully on my lap right now I'd get up and wolf down the rest of the bag. They are not little bite sized cookies either, and I just finished two lettuce wrapped turkey burgers and a large fries from Carl's Jr. Pregnant Ginger's appetite was nothing compared to BFing Ginger's insatiable hunger. No wonder the baby weight is clinging.

I tell you, I ate more breastfeeding in those early months than I did during my entire pregnancy.  It will subside :)  

I eat everything I can get my hands on.  Even if I don't like it that much.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"