Pregnant after 35

Important PSA for pregnant women

" A study recently found that pregnant women who ate chocolate every day gave birth to to babies that laughed easily, soothed readily and responded well to novelty"

-Fit Pregnancy December2011/ January 2012

Do it for your babies ladies!!

Also, if you are in the later half of your pregnancy and bending is becoming more and more of a challenge, this is one of the handiest things ever.

https://www.buyeasyfeet.com/?mid=911330&gclid=CNOntJ3Bp60CFYPc4AodSjynlg

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Important PSA for pregnant women

• Yey...I like that study about the chocolate.  I've had a massive sweet tooth this pregnancy.
  • I will have a very happy baby then!  Also the foot washer thing looks handy but my feet have been hidden from the world for some time now. 

I just saw you ticker creeping toward your due date lets hope this little boy shows up on time!

• Loading the player...
  • imageredheadedgirl:

I just saw you ticker creeping toward your due date lets hope this little boy shows up on time!

I'm hoping he is not as stubborn as his sister. If he doesn't come before 41 weeks, I am really going to have a fight on my hands to get a VBAC.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice! I don't think I've been a single day without chocolate yet.
    First birth: Natural (med-free) Second birth: Hell, no. Epidural all the way. Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageYaraC:
    imageredheadedgirl:

I'm hoping he is not as stubborn as his sister. If he doesn't come before 41 weeks, I am really going to have a fight on my hands to get a VBAC.

While a few weeks behind you I'm right there with you on a post 41 weeks VBAC.  I have a supportive doctor but all bets are off when Feb 25th hits.  Of course right now she can keep cooking as she still has almost 2 months (I said ALMOST LO).

Good luck - I'll keep looking for updates as you get closer

• Exciting news! I've been afraid to eat chocolate because of the caffeine but yesterday I had a few of the hershey's kisses left over from Christmas. I just really wanted them ....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha!  That's a fantastic study Big Smile 
  • I already have the Easy Feet, but I seem to be extra ticklish right now, so using it is sometimes difficult!!  lol
    -Michele Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"