February 2012 Moms

So annoying...

I came home with lots of energy and started cleaning out the kitchen, being super productive....then the BH start and I knew I had to sit and relax.  I was doing too much, but I wanted to keep cleaning!  I hate not being able to do what I used to/need to do. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So annoying...

• I cried the other night because Im so frustrated that I cant do as much as I want to do. I told DH that I just want my energy and normal body back so I can accomplish the things I need to on a daily basis.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel the same way. It's like I walk in my door and my energy leaves me instantly and all I end up doing it sitting on the couch.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto that.  I want a clean kitchen.  Dh apparently doesn't quite get what I mean by clean...
  • imageMI-bride:
    Ditto that.  I want a clean kitchen.  Dh apparently doesn't quite get what I mean by clean...

I could have written this myself. He told me he'd take care of the kitchen tonight so I could relax because I've been really sick. What did he do? Stacked the coffee mugs neatly in the sink. Our dishwasher was empty. The sad part is he was really trying to help.

• imageSY Smiles:

imageMI-bride:
    Ditto that.  I want a clean kitchen.  Dh apparently doesn't quite get what I mean by clean...

I could have written this myself. He told me he'd take care of the kitchen tonight so I could relax because I've been really sick. What did he do? Stacked the coffee mugs neatly in the sink. Our dishwasher was empty. The sad part is he was really trying to help.

THIS is why I wanted to do some REAL cleaning.  FI has been "keeping up" the daily stuff, but in the end, it needs some scrubbing like only a woman can do.

• imageSY Smiles:

imageMI-bride:

Same here!  It's no more difficult to open the dishwasher and put the dishes in there than it is to put them all in the sink.  Irritating... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"