September 2012 Moms

Hello M/S...Ugh

My symptoms haven't been to bad up until today but holy hell that M/S hit full force this morning. And I'm the person that can't stand the actual throwing up part so I will likely just stay nauseas most of the morning or day. Time to go buy some new sea bands (not sure if they worked or it was just all in my head last time but I'll take it either way :p)

My point in this post... this morning got me thinking...somehow up until this point I just remember the good parts of being pregnant and the not so good stuff was all kind of fuzzy. I remember I had M/S last time but never really thought about the details or how bad it got.

Anyone else's memory just kinda glaze over the not so fun parts of previous pregnancies until they start creeping back up on you again?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hello M/S...Ugh

•  "And I'm the person that can't stand the actual throwing up part so I will likely just stay nauseas most of the morning or day."

Unfortunately, puking with MS isn't the same as say, a hangover. With my first pg puking brought no relief, I was still nauseous all.the.time. Hope you find something to help relieve it!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"