Maryland Babies
Options

Newborn Photography Gift Certificate

Hi Ladies.  I am new to the board and regretfully will not be around here long as I am soon moving out of the Baltimore area.  My husband's co-worker gifted him with a gift certificate for newborn photos unaware that we are not going to be in this state any longer to put it to use.  I do not currently have any pregnant friends... I am not wanting to get maternity images done of myself (!!!!) and I would hate to see the gift certificate go to waste, so I thought it would be nice to offer it up to someone on the boards here.  If anyone is interested send me a message and I will get it out to you. 

Re: Newborn Photography Gift Certificate

• Options
    That is a really nice offer.  If I were you, I would call the photographer and ask if there is anything you an "trade" it for and wee what theyt suggest.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I did call her.  She was really nice about it and offered to place the credit for a maternity session or even push it all the way forward through to a 1st birthday session, but I reeeeeallly am not liking the way I look enough to do maternity pictures and since we are moving out of state I just cannot say when we will be back in this area to take advantage of it.  So hopefully someone else can enjoy it :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you email me or PM me the name/company of the photographer?  lenebene@gmail dot com 
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PM sent lenebene
  • Options
    I PMed you back.  Thanks!
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board