January 2011 Moms

Someone help me! (re:pics)

I want to show you guys the pictures from our photoshoot BUT JC Penny charged $150 for the CD so the only ones I can show you are on their website. How can I steal them and show you? The only other option is to post the login and webcode but it's my son's first and last name and well I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

And then...when I post pics you guys can never see them.

What do I do??!! 

Re: Someone help me! (re:pics)

• This is how sears works, not sure if penny's is the same never had to use their online site. But with sears you click on the album you want, then share this album and then share with direct link. There could be something similar.

• Well to share the album I have to enter someone's email. There is an option to share with FB but I don't have one of those...
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLynnyD:
    Well to share the album I have to enter someone's email. There is an option to share with FB but I don't have one of those...

Sears has those two options also but it had one for direct link. If you want to try my email I will see if I can figure it out?

eagle_eyes969@yahoo.com

• I can always see your pics except when you try to 'fix' your coding, on both my pc and my nook so idk what everyone else's problem is.

One (shady!) way of sharing pics like that is to take a screenshot. Hit the print screen key... it should say something like prt scn or something, and will probably involve alt or function key. Then, paste that image to an image editor and crop it. You original image will be your entire screen, so you have to make sure to crop out the randomness. Then, upload & etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no idea how to do it, but I want to see them! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"