Georgia Babies

To add insult to injury..

my little dude bit this tongue pretty badly tonight. He's had a rough go of it lately..bronchiolitis, ear infection, HFM and then the tongue. I feel so bad for him!
Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
DS-6
c/p- April 2016
missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

Re: To add insult to injury..

• poor guy. Hope he gets better soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh wow- yikes.  I remember Gavin went through a spell like that- illness on top of illness and injury on top of injury.  I remember taking him to the pedi and basically praying they wouldn't think he was being abused b/c he looked so beat up!  The pedi just laughed and said... that's a boy!

• Loading the player...
  • Poor guy! You're not giving me much hope for when we hit that stage... :)
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Aw that stinks! I hope he feels better soon!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think we are living the same lives right now - granted no HFM in our house right now - whew!  But Matthew got tubes last Monday, when he got them double ear infection, then by the end of the week and into Christmas a HORRIBLE cough, which we found out was bronchilolitis and then Tuesday night he was standing on the Pottery Barn chair my MIL got him for Christmas and hit his forehead on the coffee table.  And literally all week, he's been a non stop wreck.  Screaming, one minute he will want something the next doesn't, ugh, I just want my sweet baby boy back and SOON!

• Poor baby.  : ( I hope he feels better asap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"