D.C. Area Babies

Motorola video monitor users

I set ours up today and it's pretty awesome. We've been having fun playing with the intercom feature, which led to a question I'm hoping someone can answer: is there a way to adjust the volume of the camera? When we talk into it, it's pretty loud in DD's room, and if we ever want to use it once DS comes along, it might wake the other kid up!

Thanks!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers"

Re: Motorola video monitor users

• I have no idea but i must say that we just got our motorola videomonitor and it is INCREDIBLE. So different than just having a sound monitor!!!! And the picture quality is pretty fabulous.
                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • I don't think there is. (Side note, I think the lowest volume on the monitor end is also quite loud)  We usually try to speak softly and hold it back from our mouths a little.... but we've never used that feature other than one of us trying to talk to the other parent in the baby's room , lol!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We scared the crap out of DS the other night telling him to get back in bed ;) On the plus side, he got back into his bed and didn't move one inch!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"